Frequently Asked Questions
LISTENER KIDS APP. The Listener Kids App is available for Apple and Android devises.
Subscribe and start your FREE 7-day trial
Apple App Store (iOS) - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/listener-kids/id1631373640
Google Play Store (Android) -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.listenerkids
- Every video we have AD-FREE and at your fingertips
- Early Releases - New videos will be added to the App before any other platform
- Bonus Content - Find additional content not available on the DVDs and CDs
- Continuous Play - The next video auto-plays after the current video ends
How do I cancel my App subscription?
iPhone or iPad:
Open the Settings app.
Tap your name.
Select the Listener Kids subscription.
Tap Cancel Subscription. (You may need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button)
If there is no "Cancel Subscription" button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.
On your Android device, go to your subscriptions in Google Play.
Select the the Listener Kids subscription.
Tap Cancel subscription.
Follow the instructions.
SHIPPING. All orders usually ship within 1 business day.
The estimated delivery date for US orders is based on the Shipping Method you select in the checkout process.
Ex. USPS Media Mail, First Class Package, Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express
International delivery dates vary based on location. You will receive a tracking number when your order ships.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Your kids will love it or your money back. No questions asked.
RETURNS. Full refunds within 30 days on all products.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To set up a return email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I receive my downloads? After purchase, the download links will be available on the order confirmation page and via email.
Videos files are MP4 and Audio files are MP3.
Where do downloads go?
If you are using an Apple mobile device:
- To download to a computer - Drop the files into iTunes, and sync the device to iTunes
- To download directly to a mobile device (iPhone or iPad) - The files automatically go to an app called "files"
If you are using an Android mobile device:
- Open the Android app drawer (by swiping up from the bottom of the screen or tapping its icon on the home screen)
- Tap My Files (or File Manager)
- Inside the My Files app, tap Downloads
If you are using a Kindle Fire:
- At Kindle Fire's home screen, launch the “Docs” app
- At the top bar, there are three tabs: Send-to-Kindle, Cloud Drive, Local Storage. Choose “Local Storage”
- Browse the folders list, find “Download” folder, here saves the files downloaded by Kindle Fire's built-in browser
If you are using a Mac or PC:
- Downloads are saved to the Downloads folder
Do you provide licenses to play your songs and videos at church services
We do not currently provide the license, but it is something we are working on. Stay tuned.
Some of our videos are available with a license at worshiphousekids.com
How can we help Listener Kids make more content?
Thank you for supporting Listener Kids. We are a small company devoted to creating Christ-centered entertainment that is every bit as good, if not better, than secular kids’ content.
Give here: https://www.listenerkids.com/products/support
*We are not a charity, 501c3 or non-profit. There is nothing in exchange for this contribution other than off-setting costs to produce new, quality content.